Monday 28 November 2011

OVOXO Nigguh



Kk, so either your heads up your ass, or you don't listen to the radio(or you've got something against Canadians?), if you haven't heard at least this first song. OVOXO is a gang of musicians/thugs? from Toronto. It comprises mostly of Drake, and Abel Tesfaye(aka The Weeknd) and their crew.

Started not to give a fuck, and stopped fearing the consequences. I can relate... A sick track, and his flow matches perfectly. I don't care if you hate Drake(I used to too), his new stuff is fly.

Now, I don't know what would compel someone to tattoo anyone's name on them, but ugh the songs dope... Rick Ross = The Boss.

A sick wobble over the smooth sexy stylings of Mr. XO.

By far the best song on his most recent mixtape called Thursday. If you don't dig his diva-flow skip to 5:12 when Drake comes in. I can't tell you how much I dig this verse; Lips so French, ass so Spanish, she don't really like attention, I don't know if she gon manage out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment