Thursday 17 May 2012

Pre-Weekend Bangers Vol.4 (May 24 Edition)



It's been a while since a Pre-Weekend Banger but here it is finally, and to kick it off i've got a preview mix for Gigamesh's new EP "All My Life" which will feature four different tracks and my two favourites happen to be the two last ones (starting at 3:33) called "Your Body" and "Dream On". We have a track from "Kill Paris" a producer out of L.A with shades of Madeon with that funky dubstep sound. An old favourite of mine from "PUZIQUe" which is a duo made up of Boys Noize and D.I.M; the best of both worlds come together to make some catchy tunes with their vocal loops. A new track from Harlem hoodrat Azealia Banks with a banger beat made by our boy Hudson Mohawke and Nick Hook, also a new remix from 19 year old Sydney producer Flume. Finally we got the catchy Nu Disco song of the week from Kennedy called "Karate" and may I say these lyrics will also hook you "I know Karate, I know Jiu Jitsu, I drive like a gangsta when i'm coming to see you" , enjoy and party hard this long weekend.. 




Shades of Funk - Kill Paris


Don't Go - PUZIQUe


Jumanji (produced by Hudson Mohawke and Nick Hook) - Azealia Banks


Gravel Pit (Flume Remix) - Matt Miller x Kilter


Karate - Kennedy




- luketheduke!



photo by navis

No comments:

Post a Comment