Sunday 17 June 2012

Your End Of Weekend Tunes Vol.19


Today I was struggling whether to give the Soundcloud spotlight to Chris Malinchak or Jonas Rathsman both signed to the incredible record label 'French Express'. I decided because I gave Chris the spotlight a couple weeks ago I'd give it to Jonas this week with an absolutely groovy nu disco tune. Keep an eye out for this label as it is definitely one of my favourites at the moment consistently putting out awesome indie electronic music and as they describe themselves "Feel good music". I'm also going to throw in a Perseus song (another artist off the label) that really captures what they're all about. Apart from that i've got a brand new Joker remix of Starry Eyed by Ellie Goulding accompanied with that classic Joker sound that everyone loves. I've thrown in an old Hudson Mohawke classic that flute gets me everytime along with another song from Joey Bada$$ (see the post from earlier this week. I've been jamming Parisian beatmaker Onra's new tune all week sampling classic 90's R&B into one of the funkiest tunes you will hear. Check out his new album just released on A-Trak's legendary Fool's Gold label it's called 'Deep In the Night ' and I highly recommend going out and getting a copy, enjoy..





Cool Runnings - Perseus


Starry Eyed (Joker Remix) - Ellie Goulding


That Gushy - Joey Bada$$


FUSE - Hudson Mohawke


L.O.V.E - Onra




P.S I don't always add extra songs into EOWT but when I do you can be sure they are absolutely incredible and of course it's from French Express, check this spectacular remix of Mark Ronson from Perseus... 


Record Collection 2012 (Perseus Remix) - Mark Ronson




- luketheduke!


No comments:

Post a Comment