Monday 17 September 2012

End Of Weekend Tunes Vol.25


Spotlight of this week for me was mainly Ed Banger disco stalwart Breakbot's debut album 'By Your Side', I highly recommend going out and getting the full thing but I've posted two of my favourite and freshest tunes from the album (a lot of the songs are previous singles). I've got some new garage from Chilean producer Daniel Klauser off his EP 'Beautiful'. Keep an eye out for Daniel Klauser as he's been opening for Machinedrum on his most recent tour. My favourite two tunes of this week come from remixes by Four Tet and Ambassadeurs who are both as always turning original tracks into absolute magic. Future Classic Records standout Anne Lunoe also teams up with Touch Sensitive for a groovy house track that may be more suited for Pre-Weekend bangers. Last tune is from mystery rapper Captain Murphy who has been collaborating with the likes of Flying Lotus and Earl Sweatshirt, there has been speculation it may be Tyler the Creator with vocal effects although through Captain Murphy's twitter he claims he's 'just Captain Murphy', enjoy....



Easy Fraction - Breakbot

Why (feat. Ruckazoid) - Breakbot

Say My Name - Daniel Klauser

Smalltalk (Four Tet Remix) - Ultraista

Real Talk - Touch Sensitive & Anne Lunoe

The Ritual - Captain Murphy


- photo by navis


No comments:

Post a Comment