Tuesday 27 November 2012

EOWT Vol.28


First of all I wanna start off by apologizing, it's almost been a month since my last blog post but I've been super busy with movie and school stuff but I'll make it up to you all with a great post. We've also past our 1st year anniversary without realizing, most blogs renovate their whole site but I think we'll give that one a miss for now (one day...). First song is my favourite song by far right now from Swedish chill wave artist David Alexander, the lo-fi guitar riffs with the faded reverby vocals give such a dreamlike quality to the song. Next up is a dubstep artist I stumbled upon who goes by the name of Bronze Whale, he keeps the wobbles fairly simple and toned down which is exactly what I like to hear in dubstep. Next up is an absolute major guilty pleasure song on my part but I'm absolutely loving it, and yes that is the new Wiz Khalifa/The Weeknd colab. After that i've got two tunes that your gonna wanna boogie to, Lovers by Brothertiger and a Todd Terje remix of Hot Chip that brings back that summer disco/house feel. Lastly some chill wave from Blackbird Blackbird (as you can tell i've been in a chill wave phase recently), enjoy.. 



Everything to Me (Bronze Whale Remix) - Lips

Remember You ft. The Weeknd - Wiz Khalifa

Lovers - Brothertiger

Happy With You - Blackbird Blackbird

How Do You Do (Todd Terje Remix) - Hot Chip



- photo by navis

No comments:

Post a Comment