Monday 9 July 2012

Your End Of Weekend Tunes Vol.22


Hope everyone had an awesome weekend, starting off this week I've got an awesome nu disco/house tune from our favourite Italian Broke One on remix duties for His Majesty Andre. Yes the French Express run continues with an incredible tropical house tune from Isaac Tichauer, I then have a tune from Vampire Weekend's bassist Chris Baio who makes a great summery laid back tune in Sunburn Modern. I've got brand new remixes from Zed Bias and Midnight Magic, Zed giving a deep house take on Jessie Ware's new tune Wildest Moments while Midnight Magic gives a Nu Disco take on Panama's 'Midnight'. I've also thrown in some good old Darwin Deez so you can kick off Monday in a great mood, enjoy.. .





Doing What I Got - Isaac Tichauer


Sunburn Modern - Baio


My DNA - Darwin Deez


Wildest Moments (Zed Bias Remix) - Jessie Ware


Midnight (Midnight Magic Remix) - Panama


- luketheduke!


No comments:

Post a Comment